[Rnamarch10chica-list] Fwd: important information for RNA workshop

Jeanette Schmidt schmidtj at stanford.edu
Mon Mar 15 18:37:27 PDT 2010

Dear workshop participant:

We’re excited about your attendance at the 3D RNA modeling workshop on March 29th.  We’ve planned a full day of hands-on demos for you and are eager to see you try the tools on your own data.

Please help us ensure the workshop runs smoothly.  Since we are covering 3 different software packages, we would very much appreciate it if you could install the needed software packages by Monday (3/22).

Installation instructions are provided here:   http://simbios.stanford.edu/EventsOfInterest/RNAInstructions.htm.

Please email us at simbiosfeedback at stanford.edu to let us know if you were successful in the installation process.

There will be time at the end of the day for you to use the tools on your own data.  So please remember to bring PDB files and/or sequence data, as well as additional structural information (e.g.,  secondary structure, tertiary contact) you have for your favorite RNA.

Thank you!

Best,
Jeanette

--