[Simbiome-feedback] Stats and links

Jonathan Dugan dugan at biocontact.org
Mon Jun 19 13:56:12 PDT 2006

For those interested, the stats for Simbiome site are here:
https://simtk.org/awstats/awstats.pl?config=simbiome

It looks like we'll have about 300 unique visitors this month.

And.... it looks like we have our first external (outside simbios /
simtk) link to Simbiome here
http://www.loni.ucla.edu/twiki/bin/view/CCB/NCBC_ToolIntegration_XMLtology_2006

Search engines have indexed it, and we're getting hits: The CNS page
is the #4 hit on Google for "cns crystallography" and Delphi is the
#8 hit for "resource delphi"

and 1 person found the Simbiome resouce list with search terms:
"simple working models related to biology" ... on Google, this was
about hit #250 though.

Regards,
Jonathan

650 799 5369