[Simbiome-feedback] would like tracking of updates (i.e. who did it)

Michael Sherman msherman at stanford.edu
Wed May 31 11:14:23 PDT 2006

I wanted to update a few things in some of the resources but I was afraid to
do so because I couldn't tell who wrote the text that was there. Without
that I don't know who to talk to about the current content -- is there a
reason why it was written that way, or was it just an oversight?

Would it be possible & reasonable to keep a log of the last n updates made
to a resource page, with the updater's user ID and update time? I don't mean
for display with the resource, just to the person editing the form.

Thx & rgds,
Sherm