[Simbiome-feedback] would like tracking of updates (i.e. who did it)

Jonathan Dugan jonathan.dugan at stanford.edu
Wed May 31 11:52:00 PDT 2006

Sherm,

Yes...  logs of who contributed what text are planned.

This is part of the development changes and will be rolled out over
the next few weeks.

For now, all the text on the site I pulled together from remote sites,
and it was then edited by Me, Paul, Bill, and Chris Bruns.

Go ahead and make changes you think are reasonable, for now.

Regards,
Jonathan

650 799 5369