[Simbiome-feedback] Re: dynamics on simbiome

Jeanette Schmidt Jeanette.Schmidt at stanford.edu
Tue Jan 16 16:17:36 PST 2007

Scott --

Glad you are searching-!!

Simbody has not been released -- so I am not surprised it did not
appear in the Simbiome ...:-)

I agree though that it should be on the list,  but appropriately
described.
The description should also be updated as it gets incorporated into
OpenSim  etc.

Obviously Sherm should provide the appropriate description.

Jeanette