[Simvascular-news] SimVascular Workshop at SB3C - Wednesday June 21

Alison Lesley Marsden amarsden at stanford.edu
Thu May 11 12:42:21 PDT 2017

Dear SimVascular user community,

We will be hosting a workshop and booth at the upcoming SB3C conference in June 2017.  We welcome your attendance and participation!   The workshop will be free for all conference participants.

The workshop will be on Wednesday June 21st at 1:30pm (please check the conference schedule).  We will be introducing our brand new user interface and doing interactive tutorials.

If you have not yet downloaded the latest version with updated GUI, please visit our project page:

www.simvascular.org<http://www.simvascular.org>

Please note that the workshop takes place prior to the start of conference sessions later that afternoon, so please plan accordingly when booking your travel!

We will also host a booth throughout the conference where you are welcome to come for information, tech support, and any questions you may have about using or contributing to our software.

The meeting website is here and will be updated regularly:

http://sb3c.org/

Looking forward to seeing you in Tucson!

Best regards,

Alison Marsden
Shawn Shadden
Nathan Wilson

_______________________
Alison Marsden
Associate Professor
Departments of Pediatrics and Bioengineering, and by courtesy of Mechanical Engineering
Institute for Computational and Mathematical Engineering
Vera Moulton Wall Center Faculty Scholar
Stanford University
amarsden at stanford.edu
https://cbcl.stanford.edu/
http://www.simvascular.org