[Sv_tests-news] pulmonary bronchi geometry

alla hocine houcine_alla at yahoo.fr
Mon May 16 01:25:21 PDT 2022

dear madam, sir,
Thank you for giving me access to SimTK.
In order to carry out a project entitled study of the flow of surfactant through the pulmonary bronchi which I hope will be hosted in the SimTK platform.
I would like to have the project on the flow through the pulmonary bronchi. I am very interested in the geometry of the bronchial tree in order to study the flow of surfactant in the newborn. The project will then be domiciled in your site.
Sincerely