[Vp-integration-subgroup] About using a multi-scale mortality model in the ensemble

Filippo Castiglione filippo.castiglione at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 11:38:15 PST 2020

Dear Jacob, the preprint is out. You can have a look at it at

	https://biorxiv.org/cgi/content/short/2020.12.20.423670v1

However you might not need to read it to figure out your probability function.
In fact, the curve I sent you last time is

	f(t) =  1-P(t)

where P(t) is the probability of dying at time t. To be precise you have to take

	P(t) = 1- f(t)/100

because f(t) is expressed in percent.

it is of course a rough approximation with rough assumptions (e.g., the choice of the cutoff theta I was mentioning in my last mail) but might be a starting point (!?)

Hope it helps.
All the best
Fil