[Vp-integration-subgroup] Another case study of data

Tingting Tang ttang2 at sdsu.edu
Fri Apr 2 13:52:01 PDT 2021

 Hi, Jacob,

Not sure if the last message went through or not due to attachments.

I have just redownloaded the data from ca open portal (
https://data.ca.gov/dataset/covid-19-time-series-metrics-by-county-and-state/resource/1be1e43c-b4b2-4002-afb6-340bbcc85bbf)
and link to the downloaded data in google sheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WiPIloymqpe7QymsVP817f47MIr-_LFjc3r6tyPWOXE/edit?usp=sharing

Also downloaded data from usa fact (
https://usafacts.org/visualizations/coronavirus-covid-19-spread-map/) cases
data. They only have cumulative data, so daily cases number is computed.

The updated daily cases value from these two sources from data downloaded
today is given below
[image: image.png]

Thanks,
Tingting