[Vp-integration-subgroup] [Vp-reproduce-subgroup] White paper submitted

Jacob Barhak jacob.barhak at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 18:05:00 PDT 2021

Ok John,

Your interpretation is interesting. and discusses another problem of non
unity in standardizations - yet there is competition in that world as well.

Yet to stay on point, can you please name one proper formal standard that
will nullify this sentence?

Note that a programming language spec like python or SBML are not standards
like HTML that is governed by W3C. Katherine will talk about standards and
Standards Development Organizations next week - so please tune in.

However, you know of standards that nullify that sentence, please name
those and send us links - we should all know about those in this group.
This is why we are here. This discussion is important outside the white
paper context.

             Jacob