[Vp-integration-subgroup] White paper submitted

Jacob Barhak jacob.barhak at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 05:05:15 PDT 2021

Hi James,

This email is directed to you since you were the one suggesting and voting
for iScience.

Since you suggested iScience and it is an Elsevier Journal, I will ask that
you or someone else handles the submission there - I personally will
not submit to an Elsevier Journal and I just noticed that this is the
publisher when looking for submission information.

I did not notice this when I reduced the options, so since this was my
mistake, I will gladly remove my name so that the group can continue
without me towards this venue.

Alternatively if no one else will handle the submission process in a
reasonable time period of a few weeks, I suggest we vote again on an
alternative venue so I can proceed and handle the submission for the group.

Ideas and comments are welcome from all contributors.

           Jacob