[Vp-integration-subgroup] White paper submitted

Dr. Rahuman Sheriff sheriff at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Apr 27 09:52:29 PDT 2021

I agree.  Let’s select a venue that is not in the exclusion list.
Those who didn’t see the feedback from the Cureus, Please find it below.
Sheriff

Dear authors,

Thank you for your submission. Unfortunately, we must decline this article because its practical utility to the medical community is unclear. The overall impression one gets from the article is that it has been written more in the style of a colloquial summary of a panel discussion than a review. This impression is further confirmed by the fact that the article refers to itself twice as a white paper. In addition, little attempt has been made to adhere to the Cureus author guide (https://www.cureus.com/author_guide). Specifically, author affiliations contain acronyms, the subheadings are not in the sentence case, spaces and bulleted lists have been used haphazardly throughout the article, and reference formatting is almost nonexistent.

We would encourage you to submit your next article to Cureus provided it falls within the scope of the journal. Thanks for your time.