[Vp-integration-subgroup] [Vp-reproduce-subgroup] White paper submitted

Jacob Barhak jacob.barhak at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 11:31:01 PDT 2021

Thanks William,

If you value my efforts, please make sure this gets distributed as soon as
possible. It is more important than my name appearing in some place - John
Genarri also understood this and chose to speed up matters and remove his
name- I am ok to do the same if this speeds up the process.

Whatever way moves this faster is ok with me.

               Jacob