[Vp-integration-subgroup] [Vp-reproduce-subgroup] White paper revision

James A Glazier jaglazier at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 09:04:00 PDT 2021

Dear Jacob:

I see a lot of progress but the text is still fragmentary. I think you
will have a hard time having it reviewed before you clean it up some more.

Frontiers is a reasonable place for it, and it does give you the
opportunity to do multiple rounds of review.

JAG

--
James A. Glazier, PhD
Professor of Intelligent Systems Engineering, Adjunct Professor of Physics