[Vp-integration-subgroup] Recap from joint meeting regarding the white paper

Jonathan Karr jonrkarr at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 23:04:42 PDT 2021

I agree with John's sentiments. I support the overarching ideas in the
document. Toward that end, I'm happy to signal that as a listed
contributor. However, I think the manuscript needs polishing for
submission to a journal. For example, the abstract would need to be
rephrased for a broader audience.

Regards,
Jonathan