[Vp-integration-subgroup] Does anyone have a contact in Singapore to verify some data?

Jacob Barhak jacob.barhak at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 14:28:00 PDT 2021

Greetings subgroups.

Lucas Boettcher has located a very detailed source of data for CVOID-19:
https://co.vid19.sg/singapore/

However, the data is missing all sorts of legal details such as license or
even a  copyright statement, as well as information on how the data was
collected. So this data may not be officially usable regardless of
potential benefit.

We attempted to contact the only entity that is associated with the data:
https://www.upcodeacademy.com/contact

We have tried multiple attempts by now using different methods and there is
no response.

In hope we can clarify the data origins and usage terms, I am
approaching this mailing list in hope someone has some contacts in
Singapore that can help.

If you have a contact in Singapore, please let Lucas and me know. Hopefully
the working group can help with this matter.

            Jacob