[Vp-integration-subgroup] White paper submission - vote for venue

Jacob Barhak jacob.barhak at gmail.com
Sat May 1 10:18:22 PDT 2021

Greetings white paper contributors,

It is time to vote again for the target venue. Here are the options again.

   1. Cureus - resubmission after addressing editor comments
   2. Nature - if you vote for this venue please specify flavour such as
   Nature Scientific Reports
   3. Science
   4. Briefings in Bioinformatics
   5. Trends in Biotechnology - requires distilling the paper
   6. Journal of The Royal Society Interface
   7. Annual Review of Public Health
   8. BMJ
   9. Annual Review of Biomedical Engineering
   10. F1000research - if you vote for this this venue please
   specify Gateway / Collection
   11. bulletin of mathematical biology
   12. Bioinformatics.
   13. Do not submit now - instead open for revisions for 2 weeks and then
   submit. If you choose this option also vote for the target venue after
   revisions so that we will not have to delay further.

I will ask that contributors pick one journal from that list - I ask that
you REPLY ALL so votes will be transparent and time of vote will be
registered since first to vote will break ties.

The voting period will be until Tuesday 11-May 1am CDT

Again, if a journal costs for open publication, whoever voted, will split
publication costs. If anyone on this list is funded for this, please vote.

I urge contributors to vote - just so that we will have a preference order
to follow in case of rejection.

Looking forward to your votes.

            Jacob