[Vp-integration-subgroup] [Vp-reproduce-subgroup] [EXT] Re: White paper submission - vote for venue

Alexander Kulesza alexander.kulesza at novadiscovery.com
Tue May 11 23:51:47 PDT 2021

Dear all,

is the paper open for new contributions?

Best
Alexander

--
Alexander Kulesza
Team leader
alexander.kulesza at novadiscovery.com
+33 7 82 92 44 62
nova
DISCOVERY
www.novadiscovery.com
1 Place Verrazzano, 69009 Lyon
+33 9 72 53 13 01

--
_This message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the
designated recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient