[Vp-integration-subgroup] [Vp-reproduce-subgroup] White paper revision

John Gennari gennari at uw.edu
Wed May 12 11:09:49 PDT 2021

This is definitely a good idea. The challenge might be to schedule a
time when a sufficient quorum of us are available....

My plan over the rest of this week is to draft up a significant
re-working of the paper, and then distribute that to all. This won't be
a complete revision, but rather some example of the kinds of things to
say, and some outlines of the proposed re-organization. I should have
this done by Friday, or this weekend at the latest. So then a Zoom call
next week (Monday, May 17?) might make sense to talk thru the ideas that
I send out by this Friday.

-John G.