[Vp-integration-subgroup] [Vp-reproduce-subgroup] White paper revision

Gilberto Gonzalez-Parra gilberto.gonzalezparra at nmt.edu
Mon May 17 11:38:27 PDT 2021

Briefly , some researchers are trying to make the distinction between
prediction and forecasting. I think this is a good point related to
modeling, credibility and reproducibility.

Gilberto C. Gonzalez-Parra, Ph.D in Applied Mathematics.
Faculty of the Mathematics Department
New Mexico Tech, NM, USA.