[Vp-integration-subgroup] [EXT] Re: White paper revision

Gilberto Gonzalez-Parra gilberto.gonzalezparra at nmt.edu
Tue May 18 07:53:53 PDT 2021

I was in a Msc defence yesterday so I couldn't make it to the zoom meeting.
I can help with item (*8) "**Credibility **and validity of models*"  and
since nobody is in  *(12) "Barriers to model implementations and
applications"  *I can start contributing there too.

Best,

Gilberto C. Gonzalez-Parra, Ph.D in Applied Mathematics.
Faculty of the Mathematics Department
New Mexico Tech, NM, USA.