[Vp-integration-subgroup] White paper revision

Jacob Barhak jacob.barhak at gmail.com
Mon May 24 01:32:01 PDT 2021

And John,

One more important thing,

You mentioned deleting the table. I strongly object. Please keep the table
in the paper - it's ok to have sections,yet the table is not a repetition,
it is a necessary quick summary for those readers who do not have time to
read the entire paper. In one table we summarize the issues and the
potential solutions, so please do keep it - you can rephrase the text
there, yet I think that it is important just like the image we have.

Hopefully you now see the importance.

           Jacob