[Vp-integration-subgroup] Shayn Peirce-Cottler via Frontiers: Manuscript

Tomas Helikar thelikar2 at unl.edu
Tue Oct 19 03:07:56 PDT 2021

On 10/19/21 11:37 AM, William Waites wrote:
> Non-NU Email
>
>> I do think that the best starting point for the revision is indeed the version started by John G. at the beginning of the summer. That version has a much improved structure, flow, and content, and many members have already further contributed to it. It seems to me that finalizing this document would be fastest route to a better product. The document is here, and I'm also happy to continue to contribute to it: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VvyP3YZQdQYjj8DFKOpQ4pn_0pdDGgiT/edit__;!!PvXuogZ4sRB2p-tU!TR-FuJomqsAvoxaKG_cNBNn1Er4hJcyw7FLfyZAMGtuRMz2VIb8Vl0coJTF0ZgDd$
> I agree with this. The original version is a bit messy.
>
>> For citations, I would recommend Zotero, which works relatively well with GDocs, and I can take care of them. The only thing I would ask is if everyone (in their part of the text) would provide the PMID for their citations, which will streamline migrating the citations into Zotero.
> This is also a good idea (though I have mixed experience with the GDocs integration). Could I suggest a shared collection that we can drop the citations in?
I do too (depending on the current version of Zotero) - that's why I
just suggested everyone just provide the PMIDs of the individual
citations and 1 person (I'm offering myself) would convert it into the
appropriate Zotero citations once the manuscript draft is near final
stage. I would then share the Zotero library with anyone interested.