[Vp-integration-subgroup] Paper frontiers

Jacob Barhak jacob.barhak at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 19:26:19 PST 2022

Hi Gilberto,

Please keep all these conversations public. The idea is to keep as much
communications as transparent as possible and we archive those - so I ccd
the mailing lists.

And yes, you will be getting an organized response letter for the reviewers
soon. I was traveling in the last few days and could not sit in front of a
computer.

And yes the deadline is near, yet I think that we will first get approval
from reviewers before we run an approval run among authors so assembling
the response will possible as long as there will be no objections to the
communications. So please keep communications public.

I will do my best to integrate to your comments. Thank you.

        Jacob