[Vp-integration-subgroup] Data availability

Jacob Barhak jacob.barhak at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 10:26:09 PST 2022

Sure William,

Any answer is better than no answer, you and Gilberto are the two people
interested in the topic so far. I suggest you make the edits in the paper
and the response. Your text seems better than what I would have wrote
anyway if no one volunteered

And if Gilberto has ideas, I suggest he responds to the message and we can
include a link to the discussion in the manuscript and response.

Thanks for picking this up.

         Jacob