[Vp-reproduce-subgroup] White paper - MODEL REPRODUCIBILITY, CREDIBILITY AND STANDARDIZATION SUBGROUP

Jacob Barhak jacob.barhak at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 17:49:36 PST 2021

Thanks Sheriff and Greetings subgroup ,

As Sheriff mentioned, we should meet to follow the charge given to us.

I initially suggest initial meeting online using Google meet: on Friday 29
January at 11am Eastern.
using this link:
meet.google.com/dvd-zkdr-kmy

There are many people in the group to coordinate a meeting properly in a
short notice as the charge allows. Yet I suspect at least some of you can
appear and I hope to see you there.

If you really want to attend and cannot, please send me an email and we
will schedule another meeting  - it is not probable that we can find a time
to meet for over 20 people with different time zones, so we might need to
split meetings. Yet since time is short, I suggest the above time slot
knowing it accommodates some people.

The agenda would be:
1. Short introductions
2. Discussing the white paper:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cqwXAjBWEiJZ1tUBnf66QVHdHd2fKq_W0py7t4PNVLo/edit?usp=sharing

Hopefully this meeting will draw enough participation, otherwise we will
try to reschedule properly using "when is good".

              Jacob