[Vp-reproduce-subgroup] [Vp-integration-subgroup] White paper revision

Jacob Barhak jacob.barhak at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 07:54:15 PDT 2021

Greetings contributors,

Two of the contributors approach me about this message privately. However,
there were many more who participated and no one responded publicly in 2
weeks.

Do you not want this paper be circulated?

I am asking those questions publicly since this deserves a public
discussion.

Hopefully this reminder will stir up the group.

            Jacob