[Vp-reproduce-subgroup] [Vp-integration-subgroup] White paper revision

Torres, Marcella mtorres at richmond.edu
Sun Oct 10 08:31:54 PDT 2021

Hi Jacob and group members,

Sorry for the delay. I was waiting for a response from Frontiers, but it turns out that once I log into my account, I can continue the submission process.
I am assuming you, Jacob, are willing to be a corresponding author? I can list myself as well, but I'm expecting to give birth sometime in the next 2-3 weeks so may be unavailable for a short period.

As I'm filling out the author information, I will need title, city, and state information for those without an institutional affiliation: I think this includes Jacob and John Rice.

There is also the matter of fees; I think this was discussed, but I don't remember who had funding:

[cid:4cf62db0-0275-4ab9-a45b-d67c8028d24f]

Marcella Torres, Ph.D.
Director of Mathematical Studies
University of Richmond
Jepson Hall Room 212