[Vp-reproduce-subgroup] [Vp-integration-subgroup] Shayn Peirce-Cottler via Frontiers: Manuscript

Jacob Barhak jacob.barhak at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 22:37:25 PDT 2021

And James,

I see you asked for edit permissions - I granted you those, yet I ask only
for proofs and error corrections  -not any changes - not even style, even
if they look very clever and important.

If you can help with transforming the paper to match the guidelines, please
help. Here they are:
https://www.frontiersin.org/about/author-guidelines

However, if you do so, let me know so we will not duplicate work.

I hope to get the references done within a few hours, and try to do the
rest tomorrow - I hope I can make good on this promise.

                 Jacob