[Vp-reproduce-subgroup] [Vp-integration-subgroup] Shayn Peirce-Cottler via Frontiers: Manuscript

Yaling Liu yal310 at lehigh.edu
Sun Feb 13 17:28:02 PST 2022

Jacob,

Thanks for the detailed explanation.  Sure, I am totally fine with
whichever makes things easier.

You obviously contributed a lot on the software development and  unit
standardization and deserve some payback. I have been pushing development
of some cloud-based software for hemolysis prediction for the past year -
it is so painful even with the support of NIH, so I can understand your
efforts.

Let's help promote this paper by sharing on social media....I'll at least
post it on my twitter this week.

Yaling

--