[Vp-reproduce-subgroup] [Vp-integration-subgroup] Shayn Peirce-Cottler via Frontiers: Manuscript

Jacob Barhak jacob.barhak at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 18:14:12 PST 2022

Thanks Marcella,

This one missed me. And I did go over all of the author affiliations, yet
for some reason I missed this.

I asked for another author's proofs - I assumed that with so many issues,
there will be a need for another proof.

Once they issue another proof, I will include a correction for this issue.

Hopefully it's the last one.

               Jacob