[Vp-reproduce-subgroup] Update: Draft Guidance: Assessing Credibility of Computational Modeling and Simulation

Jacob Barhak jacob.barhak at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 20:07:58 PST 2022

Greetings Group members.

This is a reminder that the submission deadline time for comments to the
FDA document is on 3/24.

https://www.fda.gov/regulatory-information/search-fda-guidance-documents/assessing-credibility-computational-modeling-and-simulation-medical-device-submissions

Unless there is an interest by the group members to submit any text in a
group, I will submit the text I send below next weekend and mention our new
published paper.

Hopefully others will choose to submit comments.

               Jacob