[Vp-reproduce-subgroup] Assessing the Credibility of Computational Modeling and Simulation in Medical Device Submissions

Jacob Barhak jacob.barhak at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 21:41:15 PST 2022

Yes John,

This paper is helpful. I listened to it during the long drive I had - it
covers many issues and in multiple locations redirects th reader to
V&V40 which we are discussing in our paper.

I think it's a good idea to include this in the revised version of our
paper as a reference since reviewers asked for recent references.

This is timely.

           Jacob