[Zephyr-news] OpenMM Zephyr deprecated, superseded by OpenMM Script Builder

Joy P. Ku joyku at stanford.edu
Thu May 30 13:39:19 PDT 2013

We thank you all for your support of OpenMM Zephyr and hope that it has
been valuable in your research.  Unfortunately, due to limited resources,
we have been unable to continue supporting and maintaining OpenMM Zephyr
and are officially deprecating it.

Instead, we invite you to explore the OpenMM Script Builder web
application, which provides a similar functionality. With pull-down menus,
error checking, and pop-up tips, you can easily generate a script to run
your simulation on OpenMM, while simultaneously learning how to create
these scripts.

Access the OpenMM Script Builder at http://builder.openmm.org.

Read more about the OpenMM Script Builder and running scripts within
OpenMM in Chapter 4 of the OpenMM Users' Guide at http://openmm.org

We hope you find this new tool and the Python interface that it is built
upon even more useful and powerful than OpenMM Zephyr.

Best,

Joy

---

Joy P. Ku, PhD