[Campaign-news] milestones for (late) January

Kai Kohlhoff kohlhoff at stanford.edu
Tue Dec 22 14:25:37 PST 2009

Hi Bill and Marc,

That sounds good to me.  Marc, it would be useful to have that timer
object that you mentioned.  When do you think it will be available?

Kai will:

1) Provide kernels for n-dimensional data sets
2) Implement self organizing map algorithm
3) Implement BIRCH algorithm

I also wish both of you happy holidays!

Best,
Kai