[Feature-dev] Re: FEATURE Test Failures

Mike Wong mikewong at sfsu.edu
Tue Nov 17 15:50:44 PST 2009

If the feature vectors are mostly '0', then the problem could be a dirty test environment.

Go to the 'tests/' directory and 'make clean' and re-run the tests.

I've changed the test Makefile so all tests clean up prior to running. This behavior may not be the friendliest for retroactive testing, but we'll see...

Blast, does that mean that I need to add tests that test the tests to complete our QA process?

Cheers,

- m.

Mike Wong, Staff Research Associate
Center for Computing for Life Sciences (CCLS)
San Francisco State University
1600 Holloway Avenue, Hensill Hall 301, SF, CA 94132
(415) 405-2119
mikewong at sfsu.edu