[Feature-users] problem with FEATURE

Mike Wong mikewong at sfsu.edu
Wed Jan 11 12:12:04 PST 2012

Hi Cheng Zheng,

I'm Mike Wong, lead developer for the FEATURE 3.0 release.

I recommend that you try WebFEATURE for metals (http://feature.stanford.edu/metals/) and upload your PDB to be scored against the zinc binding model. This will give you zinc binding site predictions.

If you have further questions, please feel free to contact me (mikewong at sfsu.edu).

Best regards,

- mike
Mike Wong, Staff Research Associate
Center for Computing for Life Sciences (CCLS)
San Francisco State University
1600 Holloway Avenue, Hensill Hall 301, SF, CA 94132
(415) 405-2119
mikewong at sfsu.edu