[Opensim-announcement] Webinar on Jogging Biomechanics and OpenSim Pilot Project Grants

Announcements of OpenSim releases and updates opensim-announcement at simtk.org
Thu Jun 16 12:01:23 PDT 2016

*Participate in Our Next Webinar: Investigating Jogging Biomechanics using
the Full-Body Lumbar Spine Model*
*Thursday, June 23, 2016 at 10:00am, Pacific Daylight Time*
Ajit Chaudhari and Margaret Raabe (The Ohio State University) will describe
the development and validation of a new full-body lumbar spine model. They
will describe how they applied the model to address the biomechanical
consequences of running with core muscle weakness. Read more and register
<http://web.stanford.edu/group/opensim/support/event_details.html?id=161>.

*Apply for an OpenSim Pilot Project Grant up to $40,000*
*Applications Due July 20, 2016*
The National Center for Simulation in Rehabilitation Research (NCSRR) and
OpenSim project at Stanford seek proposals for our pilot project program.
The program awards seed grants to innovative and meritorious projects that
will accelerate the use of simulation in rehabilitation research. Pilot
project awardees may request funding (up to $40,000) for their research. Find
more information and the application packet
<http://opensim.stanford.edu/support/pilot.html>.

--
*Jennifer Hicks, Ph.D.*
Director of Data Science | Mobilize Center <http://mobilize.stanford.edu>