[Opensim-announcement] Workshop Deadline Approaching, Fellows Program, Moco Office Hours

Jennifer Hicks jenhicks at stanford.edu
Wed Jan 8 09:23:20 PST 2020

*Reminder: Apply to the Next OpenSim Advanced User Workshop at Stanford
University*
*Applications Due: January 14, 2020Workshop Dates: March 24-26, 2020*
We are now accepting applications for a three-day, project-based workshop
on the Stanford University campus. This workshop is intended for advanced
OpenSim users and developers who want to work with the OpenSim staff on
specific research projects. We highly encourage collaborators to
participate in the workshop together. Travel awards will be granted to top
workshop applicants (individuals or groups). Applications are due January
14, 2020. Read more and learn how to apply
<https://opensim.stanford.edu/support/event_details.php?id=238&title=OpenSim-Advanced-User-Workshop>
.

*Apply to Be an OpenSim Fellow*We encourage new applicants to the OpenSim
Fellows Program <https://opensim.stanford.edu/support/fellows.html>, an
initiative from the OpenSim project and the National Center for Simulation
in Rehabilitation Research. The goal of the Fellows Program is to cultivate
and engage a community of OpenSim experts who will collectively advance the
field of musculoskeletal modeling and simulation. Benefits include listing
in the OpenSim consultants registry
<https://simtk-confluence.stanford.edu/display/OpenSim/OpenSim+Fellows> and
the ability to apply for teaching grants. Read more and learn how to apply
<https://opensim.stanford.edu/support/fellows.html>.

*OpenSim Moco Virtual Office Hours*OpenSim Moco
<http://opensim.stanford.edu/moco> is a new toolkit for solving
musculoskeletal optimal control problems, including both tracking
simulations and predictive simulations. Want to talk directly with Moco’s
developers to determine if Moco is the right tool for you? Sign up for
our Virtual
Office Hour
<https://opensim-org.github.io/opensim-moco-site/blog/2019/11/26/introducing-virtual-office-hours/>s,
which we hold on a rolling basis.