[Opensim-announcement] Virtual Office Hours

Joy P. Ku joyku at stanford.edu
Fri Apr 8 11:21:20 PDT 2022

Apply to Participate in Virtual Office Hours for Biomechanical Modeling or Machine Learning Research Questions

Application deadline: April 29, 2022, 5 PM local time

We are pleased to announce we will be holding Virtual Office Hours on May 16-20, 2022, to support researchers working with wearable sensors, video technology, and other modalities in rehabilitation research. We will have two tracks: 1) Biomechanical modeling with OpenSim<https://opensim.stanford.edu/> and IMUs<https://simtk-confluence.stanford.edu/display/OpenSim/OpenSense+-+Kinematics+with+IMU+Data> or video, and 2) Machine learning, including video analysis. All phases of a research project are supported, such as formulating a research question, choosing and planning appropriate methods, and addressing issues with carrying out the study. We welcome and encourage individuals to apply as a team, if relevant. Learn more and apply<https://restore.stanford.edu/2022/04/06/apply-to-participate-in-virtual-office-hours-for-biomechanical-modeling-or-machine-learning-research-questions-5/>

--
Joy P. Ku, PhD
Deputy Director | Wu Tsai Human Performance Alliance at Stanford<https://humanperformance.stanford.edu/>

650.736.8434 | joyku at stanford.edu