[Opensim-testers] Re: Test results for OpenSim 2.0.2 on Windows 7

Ayman Habib ahabib at stanford.edu
Thu Apr 15 00:39:44 PDT 2010

Hi Moonki,

Thanks for the feedback. I made a change based on your earlier report so that (on Windows) the headers included under sdk/include/SimTK/include/Win32 in 2.0.2 Beta are now installed under sdk/include/SimTK/include instead. This was done to have a layout similar to stock simtk installs so that users can use other simtk installations if they want to, and also in order not to complicate the CMakeLists.txt files with having one more include directory (only for Windows).

The reason we used *.cpp, *.h instead of specific file names is so that users can rename the files without having to change the CMakeLists.txt file but if that's problematic then please let me know and we can adjust.

Thanks for the find regarding the default path, I'll revert it to be "C:/Program Files/OpenSim 2.0/" per your recommendation.

Cheers,
-Ayman