[Opensim-testers] ik on mac osx

guillaume rao guillaume.rao at univmed.fr
Tue Apr 20 03:59:23 PDT 2010

Hi Ayman,
I found the problem.
Under mac osx standard install (at least the 10.6.3 release), there is no .profile file for the terminal under the user profile.
This makes the "export" command useless and the scale and ik command cannot fully run.
You just have to check whether the .profile file is present or not.
After this check, everything works fine thanks!
Guillaume