[Opensimws_apr10-news] Re: Important OpenSim workshop information

Jeanette Schmidt schmidtj at stanford.edu
Tue Apr 20 15:05:52 PDT 2010

Dear OpenSim Advanced Users Workshop participants-

Thank you very much for sending your goal  slides.

If you would like to modify your slides (in response to Ajay's feedback) you are welcome to do so by end of day Thursday  (April 21).

If I do not hear from you by end of day Thursday I will assume that the original slides are fine (they probably are).  We will have them on one of our laptops in order to make the presentations efficient.

Best,
Jeanette  (on behalf of the OpenSim Team)

--
Jeanette P. Schmidt, Ph.D.
Executive Director, Simbios
Email: Jeanette.Schmidt at stanford.edu