[Opensimws_mar11-news] Workshop Final Day Reminders

Jennifer Hicks jenhicks at stanford.edu
Fri Mar 18 12:22:05 PDT 2011

Great job everyone--we are all still going strong after 3 days of hard work!

A couple reminders:

Final Presentations
* Starting at 2pm you will present your progress, hurdles, and future plans.
 Everyone will have 5 minutes.
* You will present in reverse alphabetical order (the reverse of the
participant list in your handout and on the simtk project site).  Please
bring your computer up to the front of the room when the person ahead of you
is finishing up, so we can keep the talks moving.
* You may use both slides and a demo if you'd like.
* Please e-mail your slides when they are finalized.  I am planning to post
them on SimTK as a pdf.  If this is a problem, let me know and I will only
use them for our own records or could restrict access so only other workshop
participants could see them.

Survey:
Fill out the survey!  We'd love to have your feedback to improve the
workshop in the future.  I sent out an earlier email and the link is below:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dEZfbTM0MTliSkN4ME1Id3Y3VUlOeHc6MA

Lecture Slides:
I will post a pdf with the lectures slides from Wednesday and Thursday on
the SimTK project site in the next day or two.

Let me know if you have questions or problems

Thanks!
Jen

--
Jennifer L. Hicks, Ph.D.