[Population Modeling] SpringSim 2015 presentation draft available

Jacob Barhak jacob.barhak at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 14:52:28 PDT 2015

Hello All,

Thanks to all the authors that send their slides, I was able to assemble
the first draft of our presentation in SpringSim. It is available online at:

https://simtk.org/docman/view.php/962/1896/SpringSim2015PopMod_Upload_2015_04_03.pptx

There were slight changes made from the slides I got to get a similar
format. And since this is the first draft, I would appreciate it if people
look at the presentation and proof it.

Also, there is still time to send in slides for those authors of the paper
that did not send slides. If you send me a slide by 10- April, I will fit
it in the presentation.

Note that currently we have 15 minutes of presentation + 5 minutes
questions on April 14th. So currently everyone who sent a slide has about
one minute.

Again, if any of you are attending SpringSim, I'll be very happy to share
the podium.

                   Jacob