[Population Modeling] SpringSim Presentation available online - feel free to distribute

Jacob Barhak jacob.barhak at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 22:14:08 PDT 2015

Hi All,

Thanks to many SpringSim paper authors that submitted slides, our SpringSim
presentation is ready. Here is the download link:

https://simtk.org/docman/view.php/962/1897/SpringSim2015PopMod_Upload_2015_04_10.pptx

You are all welcome to download and use the slides for educational
purposes. The slides depict a wide range of population models. Some slides
have notes to make explanation easier.

Unless someone with a keen eye sees something terribly wrong that requires
correction this is the version I will present on Tuesday afternoon.

I encourage you all to forward this link to others and I hope many will
reuse it.

               Jacob