[Population Modeling] Sources of public medical data

Madhav Marathe mmarathe at vbi.vt.edu
Wed Aug 19 16:01:58 PDT 2015

All:

The slides we used in our talk at the recent IMAG meeting are now on the IMAG wiki site:

http://www.imagwiki.nibib.nih.gov/webinars/outbreak-response-ebola-liberia

We welcome any comments you all may have.

We will also speak about this at the forthcoming MSM consortium meeting.
For those of you who do not know about this, please see http://www.imagwiki.nibib.nih.gov/
for additional information.

Madhav