[Population Modeling] MSM/IMAG meeting on Sep 8-10

Jacob Barhak jacob.barhak at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 15:21:59 PDT 2015

Hello All,

This is a reminder that the MSM/IMAG meeting will take place at the NIH on
Sep 8-10. This is the meeting where the population working group met which
led to the start of this mailing list. And there will be another meeting
this year.

An agenda was drafted on the wiki and can be found at:
http://www.imagwiki.nibib.nih.gov/imag-events/2015-msm-consortium-meeting

Last time I checked, there were still tickets and you can still register
though this link:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2015-imag-multiscale-modeling-consortium-tickets-17544718726

If you are interested, you may wish to act fast while tickets remain.

If you know you are going, please let us know so members of this group can
find each other easily - I know Madhav, Paul Marjoram, And Tony Hunt will
be there. Hopefully more of you that can travel easily will appear.

This event is highly recommended for medical computational modelers
especially due to its collaborative nature.

             Jacob