[Population Modeling] Are we interested in a track/panel in SummerSim next year?

H. Stephen Leff sleff at hsri.org
Sat Dec 5 17:10:06 PST 2015

Hi Jacob,
I think a panel is a great idea. Unfortunately, I will be on vacation with my family during that time period. Hopefully, if our group has a panel, papers by people in our group can be shared on popmodwkgrp following the conference.
Thanks for working on this.
Virtually,
Steve

H. Stephen Leff, Ph.D.
Associate Professor and Director Program in Mental Health Systems Planning and Evidence
Harvard Medical School Department of Psychiatry
  at the Cambridge Health Alliance

Director,
The Mental Health Evaluation Center at HSRI
Human Services Research Institute
617.947.2148