[Population Modeling] Are we interested in a track/panel in SummerSim next year?

Stefan Scholz stefan.scholz at uni-bielefeld.de
Mon Dec 7 01:09:01 PST 2015

Hi Jacob, hi all,

thank you for organizing this! I would also support the idea of an
Population Modeling track/panel.

Best regards,
Stefan

--
Stefan Scholz

University of Bielefeld
Faculty of Public Health
Department of Health Economics and Health Management
P.O. Box 10 01 31
D-33501 Bielefeld, Germany

Phone: +49 0521 | 106-2648
Mail: stefan.scholz at uni-bielefeld.de